Thursday, October 22, 2009

what time do we work?

"I know we're all dying but i actually am"

Some other guests bitch him out for being rude and upsetting me, I assured them he wasnt', it took me a few hours to realize that i have been made upset, but its not how he's speaking that done it, its what he's telling me.

Crack addict for over 25 years, 3 days clean and at least 3 heart surgeries.
A lifted shirt a exposed shoulder "look at this"
No sympathy
"you can read my shit to man"

this was his choice...does that mean this is what he deserves?
I hate that my only response is "what do i do?"
because you know we are all dying, but he actually is...

1 comment:

  1. Is he dying because of his addiction?

    I guess I wouldn't know what to do either if I was in your shoes.

    ReplyDelete