Sunday, April 19, 2009

the question....


In the Begining there was a Question....

"if you had unlimited resources what would you do with your life?"

but before the answer to that question I should explain the reason for why that question needed to be ask.

I have recently come home from 13 months spent in africa, one night when i was siting around a circle table with the other volunteers/ my friends, Beth asks "if you had unlimited resources what would you do with your life?"

the answers where varied, but mine was "i would travel around all over the place and love people...kind of like a love tour..." and after thinking about this for a few more minutes/hours i realized...i can do a love tour anyway...so i am...like my life before was about loving people, this is just about giving it a title...(so this blog will be more about my life in general then my last blog was)so with this blog i will keep you updated with where i go on my love tour, who i love and where i want to go.(once i actually figure this out maybe i can have a little thinger on the side)

I encourage you to ask yourself this question and to ask others this and to be encouraged to make whatever you answer is what you actually do with your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment